Every holiday deserves its own skillet cookie recipe so for Easter I chose the popular Mini Cadbury Eggs everyone goes crazy for. I personally used to love the Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs and the large chocolate bunnies as a kid. Whether you’re making this for you or leaving it out for the Easter bunny (teehee) you won’t be able to have just one piece. Also, did I mention the perfect way to enjoy this is warmed up and topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream? Enjoy friends.
Gluten Free Cadbury Mini Egg Skillet Cookie
- 1 ½ sticks of room temperature unsalted butter
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- ½ cup of granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking soda
- 2 cups of gluten free flour blend or all-purpose flour
- ½ cup Cadbury Mini Eggs chopped
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl cream together the butter and sugars together on medium to high speed for about 1 minute. Add the vanilla and eggs one at a time and mix on medium speed for about 30 seconds. Scrape down the bowl.
- Add the salt, baking soda and flour to the bowl and mix together on medium speed for 30 seconds and then high for about 15 seconds. Scrape down the bowl and make sure all of the dry ingredients are incorporate.
- On a cutting board safely chop the mini Cadbury eggs into pieces. Use a spatula to fold a little more than half of the pieces into the batter.
- Spray your skillet with non-stick cooking spray. Use the spatula to spread the batter in the skillet. Sprinkle the remaining Mini Cadbury egg pieces on top.
- Put in the oven and bake for about 35-40 minutes. Take out and let cool for at least 20 minutes before serving.