Party dip? Check. Night in with your girlfriends dip? Check. Future-in-law’s Thanksgiving gathering dip? Check. Saturday night at home with a glass of wine dip? Check. This dip is everything you want for whenever you need it.
Creamy Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- (2) 8oz. packages of cream cheese room temperature
- 1 small container of sour cream
- (1) 10 oz package of frozen spinach thawed and squeezed
- 1 package of shredded mozzarella cheese
- (1) 14oz. can of artichoke hearts drained
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Drain and squeeze the thawed frozen spinach until no more moisture comes out. Next, drain the artichoke hearts.
- Place the cream cheese, spinach, sour cream, artichoke hearts,mozzarella cheese, salt and pepper in a mixing bowl (I prefer to use my kitchen aid mixer to help combine everything easily but you can also use a hand mixer or a wooden spoon). Mix until well combined.
- Spray the pan with non-stick cooking spray. Spoon the mixture into the pan and top with the remaining cheese. Bake in the oven for 35 minutes.
- Once the buzzer goes off, kick that temperature up to 500 and broil for 2-3 minutes until the top is golden brown.